PARALLEL GENSETS CONTROLLERS
GC400 PARALLEL GENSET CONTROLLER
Competitive Parallel Controller for aplications with either multiple gensets (Gc400) running in parellel either islanded or in parallel with mains supply. A versions with built in GPRS/GPS tracking (GC400Link) is particularly suited to mobile and Rental applications where multi-set parallel operations is required
GC600 PARALLEL GENSET CONTROLLER
The highly capable GC600 parallel gensets controller is extremely well featured for parallel applications, it includes a large PLC tp ensure costumers on site applications requirements can be met. A large full colour display makes these controllers suitable in a clear easy to view format. The GC600 with a additional dedicated Mains Breaker control pushbutton.
- SIze 244x178x83mm(Cut-out 218x159mm)
- 4.3 Colour TFT display
- 4 alternative configuration
- expandable I/O
- Load Shedding
- Hardware watchdog
- Smart load management
- Running hours equalisation
- Parallel up to 16 Gensets
- BDEW Grid Code complaint
- Parallel up tp 16 Mains supplies using MC200
Highly Advanced Parallel controller with large full color display. Capability is guaranteed with the large PLC and extensive input and output specification. Complex monitoring of Co-generation (CHP) equipment can be achieved with ease, as can complex multiple parallel applications. the no compromise design has robust metal case and includes the option of secure key-switch or pushbutton control. Available as either a single box "compact" version or two box "SCM"+ "HMI" version, makes the DST4602 Evolution a controller of choice when customer requirement need to be accommodated.
- Size 260x202x86mm (Cut-out 240x172mm)
- 7" Colour TFT display
- Available as either a single box"compact" version or a two box "SCM"+"HMI" version
- Metal casing
- expandable I/O with dedicated expansion Can-bus
- Remote display option
- Option of Key-switch control or push button control
- D-pro protection relay Can-bus connection
- Load Shedding
- Load sharing
- Load Management
- Power Modulation in parallel with Mains
- Partial Redundancy
- close before excitation (CBE)
- Load reserve
- Parallel up to 24 Gen sets
- BDEW Grid code compliant and certified
ATS CONTROLLERS & HYBRID CONTROLLERS
Automatic transfer switch controller with 3 Phase (RMS) mains voltage and 3 phase (RMS) generator voltage current monitoring. extensive input and output capability with optional commucations interface (plus and link versions), this ATS controller is suitable for operation with two different power sources
- Size 244x178x40mm(Cut-out 218x159mm)
HS315 aims to minimise generator run time and optimise both fuel consumption and running hours. Hs315 feature whole site voltage and current monitoring with the ability to communicate with smart batteries.
- Size 244x178x50mm
- 8 AC/DC Voltage measuring inputs +2 DC voltage inputs
- 2 DC current measurement inputs (SHUNT or optional Hall-effect)
- 1 PT100 Battery temperature input
- 31 Recorded Charge/Discharge cycles
- Smart Battery Modbus communications
- I/O expandable (32 DI,32 DO,4-AO,4 AI,6PT100/thermocouple)
The SICES Hybrid controller has been design to control DC generator typically used in Telecom applications and is able monitor the load and battery level, as well as manage the automatic stop and start of the genset.
THE RN200 ALLOWS THE APPLICATION TO MAXIMISE THE USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES WITHOUT RISK OF RUNNING THE GENSETS IN AN UNDERLOADED CONDITION, WHILE ENSURING SUFFICIENT POWER IS AVAILABLE TO MEET STEP LOAD DEMANDS.
THE RN200 ENABLES A FUEL EFFICIENT LOAD DEMAND SCHEME TO START AND STOP THE UNREQUIRED GENSETS AND ALSO BY COMMUNICATION WITH THE RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE, VARY THE CONTRIBUTION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY INTO THE SYSTEM.
BY COMBINING THE EFFICIENCY OF RENEWABLE ENERGY WITH THE CAPABILITY OF THE GENSETS, THE RN200 SEEKS TO MINIMISE FUEL CONSUMPTION AND INDIVIDUAL GENSET RUNTIMES, WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE SECURITY OF SUPPLY TO THE LOAD.